Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello, in this post I want to talk about the friendship in general and in my experience with that.
For me, a friend is the person that you can trust and you can share with them in the free times. In general, your friends have the similar tastes or things in common. Friends help and accompany in the most difficult situations, but also in happy moments (:

I like meeting people, but I have trouble making friends because It’s very hard for me trust in the people.  However in the university I found beautiful people that show me that, friendship is something simple that just come spontaneously.

 I love my friends because they are very happy and sincere, behave most of my day with them, study and also have fun together.

For my friends I am able to do many things… in this moment I do not remember anything crazy I've done for a friend, but I will never forget my crazy friends who followed me in an unexpected trip. That day I learned to value more!

1 comment:

  1. Javi! hello! you are a good friend! and was very funny followed to you to "El monte". well I see you soon! bye

    ReplyDelete